Most upholstery cannot withstand aggressive or harsh cleanings. First Priority’s low-moisture cleaning process follows the guide-lines set by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (I.I.C.R.C.) We can clean almost any fabric, including delicate and hard to clean fabrics that must be dry-cleaned. Our knowledgeable specialists offer the ultimate in upholstery cleaning to help keep your fabrics looking beautiful.
First Priority Upholstery Cleaning Process
- Furniture inspection to determine cleaning method
- Dry soil removal (vacuuming)
- Fabric pre-conditioning allowing the cleaning agents to emulsify dirt and spots
- Low-moisture textile rinse and extraction to thoroughly remove soil and moisture
- On cut pile fabrics we use a brush to groom the pile to lift it and leave fabric looking like new.
- Air movers to accelerate drying time
- Protect with a quality fabric protector (optional)